Chelsea Football Club's recent success on the field has propelled the club and our players to a level of global recognition - rivalled by few. This means the players have become major international sporting icons with the Barclays Premier League now reaching 211 territories worldwide.
Chelsea FC is now in a very unique position to be able to offer brands the opportunity to work with individual players because we own the Image Rights to the majority of our players.
The club can offer individual 'Brand Ambassadors' to potential partners. We are able to put our players forward in an individual capacity for:
• global partnerships around international tournaments
• national campaigns in individual territories (this does not have to be in conjunction with the Chelsea FC crest)
• a particular group of players for a specific campaign or region e.g. African players for African Cup of Nations
• the ability to deliver an individual player for a bespoke photo shoot
• a television commercial
• unique customer-focused experiential event
• an activity that is developed for an innovative campaign and aids the execution of the potential Ambassador Programme.
Working with you - CFC Bespoke Service
If you have never used players before then the service does not stop with contracting the player. Chelsea FC wants our partners to have the rights to execute the campaign they need and the Image Rights Department have the expertise to guide partners as to the key rights for their desired activation. The key being to buy a flexible rights package that 'YOU' need as we have vast amounts of ideas and offer 'agency style' support to all our sponsors and help create bespoke execution suited to the clients needs.
In summary Chelsea FC can offer a 'one stop shop' to any brand interested in football, whether that is with the stars on the pitch or any other club sponsorship opportunities.
If you have any questions regarding potential player sponsorship deals or personal appearances for any of the Chelsea team, we can help guide you to the most suited athlete so please direct them to:
Email : email@example.com