By applying for, purchasing or accepting issue of a Chelsea Football Club Limited ("Chelsea FC") Membership and/or entering the Ground, the member shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Chelsea FC Home Match Ticket Conditions of Issue, available at www.chelseafc.com and copies of which are enclosed for your retention.
1. Any person is only entitled to one membership of the Chelsea FC. Any person who makes or conspires to make multiple applications will have their membership(s) terminated without compensation.
2. No applications for membership will be accepted after 31st December 2014.
3. Chelsea FC reserves the right to refuse any application for membership at its sole discretion without reason.
4. A successful applicant for membership will be issued with a Team Card. A Team Card does not guarantee the availability of match ticket(s) - these must be applied for on a match by match basis.
5. Membership is non transferable and is personal to the successful applicant.
6. Ticket(s) obtained by Members are transferable to family and friends of the Member, who shall at all times be responsible for the behaviour of his/her Guest(s). Any breach of these terms by such Guest(s) shall be treated as a breach by the Member who shall be liable to sanctions.
7. A Member may transfer his match ticket(s) to his/her Guest(s) for their personal use only PROVIDED THAT such transfer takes place in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of the ticket(s) plus any pro-rated administrative cost, and such transfer does not take place in the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating any third party's business. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) a ticket may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition or for any other promotional or advertising purposes, nor transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package, or used for any other commercial purpose save as expressly authorised in writing by Chelsea FC. Any Guest(s) of a Member must provide the name and address of the Member upon demand when requested by any official, steward or employee of Chelsea FC or any police officer.
8. All Members and their Guest(s) shall at all times observe the Home Match Ticket Conditions of Issue. Chelsea FC reserves the right to cancel a Team Card and membership without any compensation to any Member who is or whose Guest(s) is ejected from the Ground for breach of these terms or the Home Match Ticket Conditions of Issue.
9. The Chelsea FC Home Match Ticket Conditions of Issue (incorporating the Ground Regulations, which are available for inspection at Chelsea FC's offices and are displayed at all entrances to and elsewhere in the Ground) shall be incorporated into these terms save where there is a conflict between these terms and the Chelsea FC Conditions of Issue, in which case [these] terms shall prevail.
10. Any breach of these terms shall render the Member or his Guest(s) liable to be ejected from the Ground or, if appropriate, refused entry to the Ground, in either case without compensation.
11. If any Member or his Guest(s) commits any criminal offence whilst attending, travelling to or from any away Chelsea football match or breaches the ground regulations of a host club, then the Member shall be liable to have his/her Team Card and membership cancelled and the Member and/or his Guest(s) may be banned from the Ground for whatever period Chelsea FC in its discretion thinks fit, without compensation.
12. The availability of match tickets will be declared by Chelsea FC on a match by match basis in accordance with the Chelsea FC Ticketing Policies and Club Scheme 2014-2015.
13. Chelsea FC reserves the right to vary the manner or system in which match tickets are to be sold upon reasonable notice.
14. In the event that a Team Card is stolen the member should report this to the Chelsea FC's membership department and the police immediately and a relevant crime number should be quoted in all correspondence with Chelsea FC.
15. Lost Team Cards must be reported to the membership department and these will be reissued at a charge of £10.
16. Home Match Tickets are initially offered for sale on a one per Member basis.
17. Team Cards remain the property of Chelsea FC and must be produced for inspection on demand by any official, steward or employee of Chelsea FC or any police officer.
18. Membership is run on a seasonal basis from June to May. All memberships purchased during the course of the season will expire on 31st May following the end of that season, except in the case of 2 year memberships which run until 31st May the following year 19. Unless stated otherwise, the definitions set out in the Home Conditions of Issue apply.