CAPITAL ONE CUP TICKET DETAILS ANNOUNCED
The ticket selling arrangements for our Capital One Cup third round match against Wolverhampton Wanderers have now been announced.
Tickets for the game, which takes place at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday 25 September, kick-off 7.45pm, will be sold as follows:
Thursday 6 September to Sunday 9 September until 2pm: season ticket holders can purchase their own seat.
Monday 10 September until 5pm: members can purchase one ticket.
Tuesday 11 September until 5pm: members and season ticket holders can purchase two extra tickets per person (maximum three tickets per person).
Wednesday 12 September: tickets will go on general sale (maximum of four tickets per person).
Tickets for the Capital One Cup are priced at £25 for adults and £12 for seniors and juniors in all non-hospitality areas of the stadium.
As per the club's ticketing policy, tickets will be sold from 7am online and from 9am at the Box Office and Call Centre, with 95 per cent of tickets being sold online and the remaining 5 per cent on sale at the Box Office and Call Centre.
Wolves have taken up to 3000 tickets for this game.
Tickets on sale dates are subject to change, please check this website for the latest information.
All ticket sales are subject to availability.