CLUB WORLD CUP TICKET DETAILS ANNOUNCED

Posted on: Thu 18 Oct 2012

The ticket selling arrangements for the FIFA Club World Cup, which runs from Thursday 6 - Sunday 16 December, have now been announced.

Tickets for our two matches, which will be played on Thursday 13 and Sunday 16 December at the Yokohama Stadium in Japan, will be sold as follows:

Ticket allocation and prices
We have received 1000 tickets for both Chelsea matches, which are priced as follows:

Thursday 13 December

Category 1 - £148
Category 2 - £115
Category 3 - £74
Category 4 - £58

Sunday 16 December

Category 1 - £247
Category 2 - £189.50
Category 3 - £132
Category 4 - £74

Tickets will be sold as per the Champions League Final, with season ticket holders gaining priority.

Monday 8 October to Wednesday 10 October until 5pm: supporters on the 2012/13 UEFA away scheme can purchase one ticket. In order to give supporters on the scheme the chance to select the different priced tickets, each scheme member will be given 250 temporary loyalty points. These loyalty points will be removed at 5pm on Wednesday 10 October.

Thursday 11 October until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Wednesday 10 October by 6pm.

Friday 12 October until 5pm: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Thursday 11 October by 6pm.

Monday 15 October: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Friday 12 October by 6pm.

Tuesday 16 October: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Monday 15 October by 6pm.

Wednesday 17 October: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Tuesday 16 October by 6pm.

Thursday 18 October: tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Wednesday 17 October by 6pm.

Friday 19 October: tickets will be sold to members holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Thursday 18 October by 6pm.

Monday 22 October: tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Friday 19 October by 6pm.

Tuesday 23 October: tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Monday 22 October by 6pm.

Wednesday 24 October: tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on Tuesday 23 October by 6pm.

UEFA away scheme
Supporters on the UEFA away scheme will not be removed from the scheme if they do not purchase tickets for these matches.

Declaration forms/Collecting tickets
The tickets are expected to arrive with us during November. Once the tickets arrive we will inform customers when the tickets can be collected. In order to collect the tickets, each customer will need to complete a declaration form. Customers who are attending both matches can complete one form for both games.

Please note, once these matches go off sale on Friday 26 October at 5pm tickets cannot be refunded.

As per the club's ticketing policy, tickets will be sold from 7am online and from 9am at the Box Office/Call Centre, where 95 per cent of tickets will be sold online and the remaining 5 per cent on sale at the Box Office and Call Centre.

All ticket sales are subject to availability.