Posted on: Thu 18 Oct 2012

The latest ticket selling arrangements for the FIFA Club World Cup, which takes place from Thursday 6 - Sunday 16 December, have been announced.

We have received 1000 tickets for both Chelsea matches, which will take place on Thursday 13 and Sunday 16 December at the Yokohama Stadium in Japan, which will be sold as follows:

Friday 12 October until 5pm: season ticket holders with 68 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Monday 15 October: tickets will be sold to season ticket holders on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced on this website no later than 6pm on Friday 12 October.

Ticket prices

Thursday 13 December

Category 1 - £148
Category 2 - £115
Category 3 - £74
Category 4 - £58

Sunday 16 December

Category 1 - £247
Category 2 - £189
Category 3 - £132
Category 4 - £74

UEFA away scheme
Supporters on the UEFA away scheme will not be removed from the scheme if they do not purchase tickets for these matches.

Declaration forms/Collecting tickets
The tickets are expected to arrive with us during November. Once the tickets arrive, we will inform customers when the tickets can be collected. In order to collect the tickets each customer will need to complete a declaration form. Customers who are attending both matches can complete one form for both games.

Please note, once these matches go off sale on Friday 26 October at 5pm tickets cannot be refunded.

As per the clubs ticketing policy, tickets will be sold from 7am online and from 9am at the Box Office/Call Centre, with 95 per cent of tickets sold online and the remaining 5 per cent sold at the Box Office/Call Centre.

All ticket sales are subject to availability.