CAPITAL ONE CUP TICKET DETAILS ANNOUNCED
The ticket selling arrangements for our Capital One Cup semi-final first leg against Swansea City have been announced.
Tickets for the match, which takes place at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday 9 January, kick-off 7.45pm, will be sold as follows:
Friday 21 December to Monday 24 December until 1pm: season ticket holders can purchase their own seat.
Thursday 27 December until 5pm: members can purchase one ticket.
Friday 28 December until 2.30pm: members and season ticket holders can purchase two extra tickets per person (no more than three tickets in total per person).
Friday 28 December from 3pm: tickets will go on general sale (maximum of four tickets per person).
Tickets for the Capital One Cup are priced at £25 for adults and £12 for seniors and juniors in all non-hospitality areas of the stadium.
As per the clubs ticketing policy, tickets will be sold from 7am online and from 9am at the Box Office/Call Centre, with 95% of tickets being sold online and the remaining 5% being sold at the Box Office and Call Centre.
Swansea have taken up to 3000 tickets for this game.
Tickets on sale dates are subject to change.
Please check this website for the latest information. All ticket sales are subject to availability.