MANCHESTER UNITED REPLAY TICKET DETAILS ANNOUNCED

Posted on: Thu 14 Mar 2013

The ticket selling arrangements for our FA Cup sixth round replay against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge have now been announced.

Tickets for the match, which takes place on Monday 1 April, kick-off 12.30pm, will be sold as follows:

Monday 18 March until 5pm: season ticket holders can purchase their own seat.

Tuesday 19 March until 5pm: As per the ticketing policy, the season ticket holders who have not purchased a seat will be able to purchase any remaining seat that has not been taken by fellow season ticket holders in the reservation period.

Wednesday 20 March, from 7am until 11.30am: tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced by 6pm on Tuesday 19 March.

Wednesday 20 March, from 12noon until 3.30pm: tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced by 6pm on Tuesday 19 March.

Wednesday 20 March from 4pm: tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced by 6pm on Tuesday 19 March.

Thursday 21 March, from 7am until 2.30pm: tickets will be sold to members on a loyalty point basis. The number of loyalty points required will be announced by 6pm on Wednesday 20 March.

Thursday 21 March from 3pm: all remaining members can purchase one ticket per person.

Friday 22 March: season ticket holders and members can purchase an additional two tickets per person (maximum of three in total).

Monday 25 March: tickets will go on general sale (four tickets per person).

Ticket Prices
FA Cup tickets are priced at £30 for adults and £15 for seniors and juniors in all non-hospitality areas of the stadium.

Displaced season ticket holders
Season ticket holders in the Shed End will not be able to purchase their own seat for this match.

As per the clubs ticketing policy, tickets will be sold from 7am online and from 9am at the box office/call centre, with 95 per cent of tickets sold online and the remaining 5 per cent being sold at the box office and call centre.

Tickets on sale dates are subject to change.

Please check this website for the latest information. All ticket sales are subject to availability.