SUPER CUP TICKETS - FRIDAY UPDATE
The latest loyalty points required to buy tickets for our UEFA Super Cup match against Bayern Munich in Prague have been announced.
The match takes place on Friday 30 August, kick-off 7.45pm UK time. The venue is Prague's Eden Stadium.
Ticket allocation and prices
We have received 4,944 tickets priced at £114, £79 and £44. We have also received some restricted view tickets priced at £40 and £22. Tickets will be sold using the loyalty points from 2012/13.
Wednesday 10 July ONLINE ONLY 7am - 12:30pm: Tickets will be sold to season ticket holders who have 135 loyalty points or more.
Wednesday 10 July ONLINE ONLY 1pm - 5pm: Tickets will be sold to season ticket holders who have 124 loyalty points or more.
Thursday 11 July ONLINE ONLY 7am - 12:30pm: Tickets will be sold to season ticket holders who have 112 loyalty points or more.
Thursday 11 July ONLINE ONLY 1pm - 5pm: Tickets will be sold to season ticket holders who have 95 loyalty points or more.
Friday 12th July ONLINE ONLY until 5pm: Tickets will be sold to all remaining season ticket holders.
Monday 15 July ONLINE ONLY: Tickets will be sold to members who have 76 loyalty points (one ticket per person).
Supporters who visit the Box Office can purchase a maximum of 10 tickets per person and must carry all season ticket TeamCards to do so.
Further announcements will be made if tickets are available after season ticket holders have purchased their tickets.
Duplicate tickets and collection procedure
UEFA and the local organising committee require us to send information in early August on how supporters will be travelling. Therefore once the tickets arrive, supporters will need to collect them from the box office with a fully completed declaration form. Ticket collection information including the box office opening times will be made available when the tickets arrive.
We regret to inform supporters there are no duplicate tickets available for this match.
Packages with Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook packages are now off sale.
Tickets will be distributed by Thomas Cook on the selected method of transport. Thomas Cook will confirm customers' bookings as per the club's loyalty-point method. Should the Chelsea allocation sell out, Thomas Cook will continue to sell using the above selling process until the tickets are all sold. Supporters travelling with Thomas Cook will NOT need to complete a declaration form and will need to secure a match ticket with Thomas Cook.
As per the club's ticketing policy, tickets will be sold from 7am online and from 9am at the box office/call centre. 95% of tickets will be sold online and the remaining 5% being sold at the box office and call centre.
All ticket sales are subject to availability.