ETO’O SIGNING CARTOON AUTOBIOGRAPHY IN MEGASTORE NEXT WEEK
Samuel Eto'o will be signing copies of the first volume of his cartoon autobiography in the Chelsea Megastore on Wednesday 30 October.
The Cameroonian striker, who joined the Blues in the summer and scored his first goal on Saturday, will be in the Stamford Bridge Megastore from 4pm to 5.30pm. Supporters are advised to arrive early to avoid disappointment.
All proceeds from the sale of the book go to the Samuel Eto'o Foundation, which helps provide emergency aid and encourages education, basic health and social inclusion for the disadvantaged in West Africa.
Please note that only 'Samuel Eto'o - Birth of a Champion' books will be signed. Once you have purchased the book - which will be available in-store priced at £12.99 - you will need to join the queue and be given a wristband to be seen. There will be a limit of one signature per person.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only 'Samuel Eto'o - Birth of a Champion' books will be signed. Once you have purchased a book you will need to join the queue and be given a wristband to be seen.
- Please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Only one signature per person.
- Once capacity has been reached the queue will be capped and communicated via the website.
- Megastore management's decision is final on who will be seen.
- Player appearance and timings are subject to change/cancellation at the last minute.
- Photo opportunities will be limited.