OPENING TIMES & AVAILABILITY
Tours run Monday - Sunday at : 10am, 10.30am, 11am, 11.30am, 12 noon, 12.30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm, 2pm, 2.30pm and 3pm.
Tours last approximately one hour plus access to the museum.
PLEASE NOTE DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS THERE WILL BE IMPORTANT MAINTENANCE WORK TAKING PLACE ON THE TOUR ROUTE. THIS MAY LEAD TO SOME AREAS NOT BEING ACCESSIBLE AND WILL INCLUDE THE PITCH BEING REPLACED.
Monday-Sunday, 9:30am-5pm (last entry is at 4pm).
The Museum is now open on domestic matchdays from 9:30am to kick-off, with last entry one hour prior to kick-off.
** PLEASE NOTE THE MUSEUM WILL BE CLOSED THE DAY BEFORE AND ON THE DAY OF EUROPEAN FIXTURES **
Stadium Tours and Museum opening times are subject to availability, cancellation and alternation at short notice due to changeable nature of fixtures. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. The Museum and Stadium Tours are closed the day before and on the day of home European Fixtures.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE CAN I BOOK?
You can normally book tours or museum visits no more than two months in advance due to the changeable nature of the fixture list.
THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY IS ALWAYS UNAVAILABLE ON HOME MATCHDAYS AND THE DAY BEFORE A EUROPEAN FIXTURE.
The limited time offer for members to have a free photo has now ended.
UNAVAILABLE TROPHY DATES
UNAVAILABLE STADIUM TOUR DATES
23 & 24: UEFA Women's Champions League final
25 & 26: Tours Unavailable
30: Tours Unavailable
2: Tours Unavailable
At present all dates are available. This is subject to change.
- All wheelchair users must pre-book, as we need to make special arrangements. We regret that we cannot guarantee entry without being informed in advance.
- All stadium tours of Stamford Bridge are subject to availability, cancellation and alteration.
- You can buy your ticket on the day but we do recommend pre-booking. We advise to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour to avoid disappointment.
- Last entry into the Museum is one hour before kick-off on a matchday.
- Stadium Tours and the Museum will be closed the day before and on the day of home Champions League matches.