For the 2013/14 season, the loyalty scheme will continue to operate for all Chelsea Football Club home and away matches.
Loyalty points will be used prior to domestic cup finals, UEFA Champions League semi-finals and final and the FA Cup semi-final. Points earned leading up to these matches will be activated, giving priority on match tickets, subject to availability.
HOW DO YOU GAIN LOYALTY POINTS?
Points will be awarded for purchasing tickets with the amount dependent on opposition/competition.
One point:Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham and UEFA Champions League home matches in the knockout stages.
Three points: All other home and away matches in the FA Premier League.
Five points: FA Cup and League Cup home and away matches, UEFA Champions League group stage home matches and all UEFA Champions League away matches.
WHICH MATCHES ARE SOLD USING LOYALTY POINTS?
In addition to domestic cup finals, UEFA Champions League semi-finals and final and the FA Cup semi-final, match tickets for the Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham home and away matches will be sold on a loyalty point basis where possible.
Chelsea Football Club reserves the right to allow season ticket holders a further opportunity to apply for the members' away match ticket allocation should they not sell out in adequate time.
• Points will not be awarded for attendance at any domestic cup final, UEFA Champions League final, FA Cup semi-final, Super Cup, Community Shield or the FIFA World Club Cup.
• Loyalty points will only apply to match tickets purchased from the Box Office/Call Centre and via Thomas Cook for UEFA Champions League away matches.
• Points will be issued per match and not per match ticket.
• Further point bonuses may be attached to specific matches during the season.
• Loyalty points take a minimum of 48 hours to be added to a season ticket TeamCard/membership card once a sale has been processed.
• IF ANY SEASON TICKETS BECOME AVALABLE FOR FUTURE SEASONS THE LOYALTY POINT SCHEME WILL BE USED.
Chelsea Football Club reserves the right to apply the use of the loyalty points process in order to obtain Match Tickets to any other
fixture outside of the matches listed above, if required.