Schalke (A) - UEFA Champions League Tuesday 22 October

FC Schalke (A)
UEFA Champions League Group H
Tuesday 22 October
Kick- off 7:45pm
Loyalty Points 5

Wednesday 25 September to Monday 30 September: Supporters on the UEFA away scheme can purchase one ticket.

Thursday 3 October to Wednesday 9 October: Season ticket holders can purchase one ticket.

Thursday 10 October to Friday 11 October: Members can purchase one ticket until 12noon.

Ticket prices
Tickets for this match are priced at £49.00 and we have received an initial allocation of 1968 tickets.

UEFA away scheme
Scheme holders will be given a priority period where they can purchase a ticket. Failure to purchase within this reservation period will not result in removal from the scheme, however a seat will no longer be guaranteed. Supporters will then need to purchase tickets in the relevant purchasing period.

As per this year's policy supporters on the scheme can miss one match and will not be removed from the scheme. However supporters will be removed from the scheme if they do not collect the tickets they have purchased from the box office or fail to purchase tickets for two matches.

Supporters who visit the box office can purchase a maximum of 10 tickets per person and must carry all season ticket TeamCards to do so.

As per the clubs' ticketing policy tickets will be sold from 7am online and from 9:15am at the box office/call centre. 95% of tickets will be sold online and the remaining 5% being sold at the box office and call centre

All ticket sales are subject to availability.

Duplicate tickets and collection procedure
We regret to inform supporters there will be NO duplicate tickets available for this match.

Declaration Form
All tickets must have the fully completed declaration form before tickets can be collected/posted out.

All tickets must be collected from the box office in person with the fully completed declaration forms by Monday 21 October by 5pm.

Please note that any collections of tickets for the above game that are being collected on the Cardiff game on Saturday 19 October must be collected before 1pm on the day of the game.

Proof of travel
Proof of travel is NOT required with the declaration form on application; however proof of travel may be requested at any time.

Posting of tickets
Should you wish to have your tickets sent out by Royal Mail Special Delivery, simply complete the following steps:

1. Book the tickets online or via the Call Centre
2. Complete the declaration form for all customers within the order
3. Send your credit /debit card details to Chelsea FC (to the value of £5.95) and the declaration forms to: PO BOX 21805, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS
4. Once the full completed declaration forms arrive, the tickets will be sent out to the customer who made the booking.
5. You can either send the declaration form to us by post of via email on uefa.away@ChelseaFC.com

Please note that Chelsea FC are not responsible for failings in the postal system. Should the tickets not arrive they cannot be refunded or duplicated.

Tickets will only be sent out for this match if the fully completed declaration forms and special delivery payment or courier charge is received by Tuesday 15 October

Thomas Cook Package
Day trip departing on 22 October
The package includes:
Coach travel from Stamford Bridge to Veltins Arena and channel crossing
Prices from - £89 per person excluding match ticket

The below trip is SOLD OUT
One night trip on 22 October
Prices from - £259 per person excluding match ticket

All ticket sales are subject to availability.