Loyalty points will only apply to match tickets purchased from the ticket office/telesales and via Thomas Cook for UEFA Champions League away matches.
HOW QUICKLY ARE LOYALTY POINTS ACTIVATED?
New loyalty points and newly-purchased memberships take a minimum of 48 hours to be activated.
HOW DO YOU GAIN LOYALTY POINTS?
Points will be awarded for purchasing tickets, with the amount of points gained dependent on opposition/competition.
One point: Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham and UEFA Champions League home matches in the knockout stages.
Three points: All other home and away Premier League matches.
Five points: FA Cup and Capital One Cup home and away matches, UEFA Champions League group stage home matches and all UEFA Champions League away matches.
WHICH MATCHES ARE SOLD USING LOYALTY POINTS?
In addition to any domestic cup finals, UEFA Champions League semi-finals and final and FA Cup semi-finals, match tickets for the Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham home and away matches will be sold on a loyalty-point basis where possible.
Chelsea Football Club reserves the right to apply the use of the loyalty points process to the buying of match tickets for any other fixture outside of the matches listed above, if required.
Chelsea Football Club also reserves the right to allow season ticket holders a further opportunity to apply for the members' away match ticket allocation should they not sell out in adequate time.
- Points will not be awarded for attendance at any domestic cup final, UEFA Champions League final, FA Cup semi-final, Super Cup, Community Shield or the FIFA World Club Cup.
- Loyalty points will only apply to match tickets purchased from the ticket office/telesales and via Thomas Cook for UEFA Champions League away matches.
- Points will be issued per match and not per match ticket.
- Further point bonuses may be attached to specific matches during the season.
- Loyalty points take a minimum of 48 hours to be added to season ticket TeamCard/membership cards once a sale has been processed.
- If any season tickets become available for future seasons, the loyalty points scheme will be used