Notice: Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the rules and regulations of Fifa, Uefa, The Football Association, The Premier League and The Football League in respect of the relevant competition. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
'Ground' means Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London SW6 1HS and its forecourts and pedestrian areas.
'Club' means Chelsea Football Club.
'Match' means any association football match taking place at the ground.
1. The Ground Regulations incorporate the Club's Customer Charter (if any) [Copies are available upon request].
2. Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of the Club, any police officer or authorised steward. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) or has been convicted of ticket touting offences under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.
3. The club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground.
4. No guarantees can be given by the club that a match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the club reserves the right to reschedule the match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
5. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the Club's Customer Charter and/or the terms and conditions under which the tickets were issued. The club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
6. All persons seeking entrance to the ground acknowledge the club's right to search any person entering the ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
7. The following articles must not be brought within the ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, bottles, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the ground.
8. A person entering the ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the ground to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the club and/or any police officer. Any individual who has entered any part of the ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.
9. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas while play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the ground.
10. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the ground.
11. Smoking in the ground is strictly forbidden, and will result in ejection from the ground.
12. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the ground. The club may impose a ban for one or more matches, including removal of season ticket and/or club membership without compensation.
13. Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the ground. The club may impose a ban for one or more matches and removal of season ticket and/or club membership without compensation.
14. The following acts are arrestable offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991 (as amended) and conviction may result in a Banning Order being made.
14.1 The throwing of any object within the ground without lawful authority or excuse.
14.2 The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature.
14.3 The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.
15. Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985 (as amended), the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a Banning Order being made:15.1 Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk.
15.2 Being in possession of any alcohol, or bottle, can or other portable container which could cause injury, when entering the ground or in an area of the ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
16. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the ground without the express written permission of the club.
17. No sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person within the ground without the express written permission of the club.
18. At all times whilst present in the ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the ground.
19. Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the club. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the club or any police officer. The club reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the ground, any person who has transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions.) Tickets remain the property of the club at all times.
20. Save as set out in paragraph 23 below, no person may bring into (or use within) the ground any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the match or any aspect of it.
21. By entering the ground, all persons are acknowledging that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by the club for marketing or promotional purposes. Entry into the ground is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image. [If these images should feature an individual prominently the club will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such images, however, if this is not possible, then entry into the ground shall be deemed consent unless the club is notified in writing to the contrary.
22. Further to Term 21, if such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian, or responsible adult who is accompanying them into the ground shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
23. Mobile telephones are permitted within the ground, provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
24. CCTV cameras are in use around and in the ground and the club may itself use or pass to the police or any Football Authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
The club reserves absolutely the right to refuse entry to the ground or eject from the ground any person that fails (or in the club's reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the ground is, or could (in the club's reasonable opinion) constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement), club membership and other benefits.