Have you ever dreamt of walking out with the Chelsea Women players before a game? Well now is your chance...
We are looking for Chelsea fans to be mascots at Kingsmeadow, the home of Chelsea FC Women.
All you need to do is complete the form which can be download below and send it back along with a photograph and you will be placed on a waiting list.
This opportunity is completely free; all you have to be is a Chelsea fan and have the current full kit.
• The Match Mascot scheme is open to boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years.
• Three match tickets (including the mascot) will be provided for your allocated match.
• The mascot will need to bring their own current Chelsea kit (shirt, shorts, socks) and trainers with them.
• There are NO CHARGES involved within the package.
• Full details of the day’s itinerary will be provided approximately three weeks prior to the fixture.
• You will need to arrive at least 90 minutes prior to the game.
• Home matches are played at Kingsmeadow Stadium, Kingston Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 3PB.
Please complete the application form in BLOCK CAPITALS and send it with a photograph of the proposed mascot to:
Chelsea FC Women
Cobham Training Ground
64 Stoke Road
Alternatively, please email email@example.com. Please note there is a waiting list operated on a first come, first served basis.