Chelsea FC Women’s WSL Academy have now opened up their trial applications for the 2020/21 Season.
Who is eligible?
As the WSL Academy is the step before first team football, we have strict criteria to be eligible for a trial for 2020/21 Squad.
Prerequisites for playing for the Chelsea FC Women Academy:
• RTC Playing Experience (Under 16’s)
• Represented their country in Camps, Training Camps or NPC’s.
• Have a minimum of 5 years playing experience
• Home postcode must be within 1 hour and 30 minutes of travel time of our Academy base postcode: KT11 3PT
• The player must have an English parent, or an English grandparent OR must have been educated in England for at least five consecutive years.
Phase 1 – Wednesday 15th April: 6-8pm
Phase 2 – Sunday 17th May: 10am-12pm
Further information will be sent to the successful applicants regarding the dates of the trials.
Please complete the form below to apply....
For more information about the WSL Academy please click here...