WHAT IS THE ACCESSIBLE SUPPORTERS FORUM?
The Accessible Supporters Forum is a body consisting of elected fans and senior members of the club. It meets three times a season to discuss and debate club matters.
THE AIMS OF THE FORUM ARE:
- To maintain a positive and constructive dialogue between the club and fans
- To develop a better understanding of issues that affect supporters
- An opportunity for the club to discuss new ideas
THE END GOALS OF THE FORUM ARE:
- Ensuring that supporters - whether on the Forum or not - feel valued in their loyalty to the club
- To increase the supporter base
- To provide supporters - as far as reasonably possible - with the facilities and conditions that they expect from Chelsea Football Club
- To help develop a business structure that underpins a successful football team
- The Forum does not exist to discuss transfers, player contracts or similar issues.
STRUCTURE OF THE FORUM
To reflect the diverse nature of Chelsea's support, representatives will be drawn from a variety of disabled supporters: season ticket holders and club members.
In the interests of balance we aim to have a varied range of disabled supporters as possible.
It is important for the Forum to allow a variety of views to be heard. As a result, members will serve a term of two years. No member can be reselected for two consecutive terms and once their term is served members will not be eligible for re-election for three years.
The following will serve as permanent members of the Forum:
- Disabled Liaison Officer
- Disabled Access Officer
- Head of Ticketing and Supporter Liaison