You can buy a share for yourself, or as a present for a loved one. It’s easy - do it now!
BUY A SHARE!
There are a number of options set out below. You can apply by email, or by post (enclose a scanned form), or at an event, where shares are sold. (Any CPO event, as well as the Annual Chelsea Lunch).
Now you have found out all about CPO it is time to invest in the future of Chelsea, and we want to make buying your share as easy as possible.
It is easy to download your form by clicking on the link below:
Email the scanned copy to email@example.com or post to the address on the form.
We request that you allow up to 28 days for the delivery of your share, but in most times the share will arrive sooner than that.
TYPES AND PRICES OF SHARES
Electronic share (certificate Emailed)
Unframed share (A5 size)
£30 + £5 P&P
£35 + £5 P&P
Framed share signed by a squad member
£80+ £5 P&P
Share presented on the pitch during the warm-up by a player
To apply for a CPO share, fill out the form which can be downloaded from the link above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to the address contained therein.
PAY BY INSTALMENTS
We also offer pay-as-you-can schemes to buy full shares in easy instalments. See details and complete your application by downloading the form below.
WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT CARD DETAILS ON EMAIL. You must either do this directly or send these in. In exceptional circumstances this can be done on the telephone. Note the office is not full-time, and this may be out of normal hours. Please email your completed forms back to: email@example.com
You can pay either on direct transfer, credit or debit card (No Amex or Diners)
Please note that to buy shares you will need to return three items.
1. A COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM
2. COPY PHOTO ID
3. A COPY PROOF OF ADDRESS, such as a Utility Bill or Bank statement. Please do NOT include original documents.
If you are buying this as a gift for someone else, then you can include your ID instead of theirs.
We aim to get all shares issued within two weeks of receipt, but in most cases they will be in second class post (UK) or tracked mail (outside UK) within four days.
PLAYER SIGNED SHARES
Please note that we have a limited supply of shares signed by the players. Some are more popular than others and it is important to know that while we will try and get the player requested, that this is not always possible. Where there is a reasonable chance this will become available within four weeks, we will delay sending the share, however where it is not, we will issue the next best on the list.
Currently we have the following players who have signed certificates:
Eden Hazard; Cesar Azpilicueta; David Luiz; N’Golo Kante; Ross Barkley; Willian; Ruben Loftus-Cheek; Gary Cahill.
Since we started selling shares, one of the most popular ways of buying a share has been the Pitch Presentations. You or a friend can go onto the pitch after the warm-up, and experience the atmosphere, before being presented with your share by one of the squad!
We are fortunate to have secured a limited amount of spaces for this brilliant offer, details are on this website, Facebook and Twitter pages, and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The cost is £200.00, with the framed share certificate signed by the player of your choice.
This is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
• Dates and times of games are all subject to change due to the requirements of television.
• The presentation will be made by a member of the squad. It is not possible to have it presented by a player of your choice, although your share will be signed by the player of your choice.
• A photographer will be on hand to record the presentation, and this emailed to the recipients as soon as possible after the day of the game. No video recording of the event is included.
• The person being presented with the share needs already to have a match ticket to the game in question. It remains your responsibility to obtain the ticket for the game. Please note that we may be unable to change any match selection due to any change in day or time due to television requirements.
• If you are unable to be at the presentation for whatever reason, we will attempt to find an alternative date. If however one is not available (ie the next game is already sold out) then a refund will NOT be forthcoming except in very exceptional circumstances.
• We will need contact information and relevant seat numbers for Stewards to ID the person.
• The person will need to be able independently to go to the players entrance outside the East Stand 15 minutes before kick-off. Arrangements can be made for disabled supporters to have the share presented.
• Unfortunately we cannot add guests to go either down the tunnel or indeed onto the pitch with the person to be presented with the share.
• The share will be issued on receipt of the application, and a letter of invitation from Chelsea Pitch Owners sent to the shareholder outlining the procedure for the day. Where the share is a surprise or a gift the letter may be sent to an alternative address from that of the shareholder. Please also note that where the shareholder is on the share register before December, they will receive Company financial information prior to any AGM of the company which will be sent out in December.
• At the discretion of Chelsea Football Club the presentation may be altered to be done before the game. if so, suitable notice will be given.
There is no ready market for the sale of shares, and most shares are transfers for no value. Should you wish to transfer a CPO share please download and complete the transfer form, available below.