If you fancy walking onto the pitch at Stamford Bridge at half-time in a Premier League game to receive your Chelsea Pitch Owners Share, then now is your chance.
We have five slots at six games over the coming season, but they are already selling quickly, so act fast.
The games and availability are as follows:
Burnley - Saturday 27 August (four shares available)
Leicester City – Saturday 15 October* (one share available)
West Bromwich Albion – Saturday 10th December* (two shares available)
Hull City – Saturday 21 January* (three shares available)
Swansea City – Saturday 25 February* (five shares available)
Crystal Palace – Saturday 1 April* (four shares available)
* Please note that as a result of live TV scheduling the games marked with an asterisk are subject to a change of date and time. (See also terms and conditions below.)
To reserve a slot, email us at email@example.com. You will then need to send or email the application form to us within five working days. The form can be downloaded from this site in the ‘Buy a share’ section. The cost is £250 per share. After the memorable day you will be emailed a photograph of the presentation party.
Please note that all presentations are subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The presentation will be made by the guest of the day at half-time, who is likely to be a former player or well-known Chelsea personality. It is not possible to have it presented by a player of your choice, although your share will be signed by the first team player of your choice.
• A photographer will be on hand to record the presentation, and this will be emailed to the recipients as soon as possible after the day of the game. No video recording of the event is included.
• The person being presented with the share needs already to have a match ticket to the game in question. It remains your responsibility to obtain the ticket for the game.
• If you are unable to be at the presentation for whatever reason, we will attempt to find an alternative date. If however one is not available (ie the next game is already sold out) then a refund will NOT be forthcoming except in very exceptional circumstances.
• We will need contact information and relevant seat numbers for stewards to identify the person.
• The person will need to be able independently to go to the players’ entrance outside the East Stand 10 minutes before the end of the first half. Arrangements can be made for disabled supporters to have the share presented.
• Unfortunately we cannot add accompanying guests either down the tunnel or onto the pitch with the person to be presented with the share.
• The share will be issued on receipt of the application, and a letter of invitation from Chelsea Pitch Owners sent to the shareholder outlining the procedure for the day. Where the share is a surprise or a gift the letter may be sent to an alternative address from that of the shareholder. Please also note that where the shareholder is on the share register before December, they will receive company financial information prior to any AGM of the company which will be sent out in December.
• At the discretion of Chelsea Football Club the presentation may be altered to be carried out before the first half kick-off. If so, suitable notice will be given.