Chelsea FC will be teaming up with Uber to deliver a limited number of our new 2015/16 kits directly to supporters in cities all over the world.
The brand new adidas kit, which bears the Yokohama Tyres logo, will be available globally from Wednesday 22 July, but Chelsea fans in Los Angeles, New York, Rio de Janeiro, Cape Town, Moscow, Mumbai, Shanghai and Tokyo will be able to unlock a special ‘Chelsea’ vehicle view in the Uber app from Friday (17 July) to request the new Blues jersey.
Christian Purslow, Chelsea FC Managing Director, said: ‘We are delighted to be collaborating with such a global and innovative company as Uber, to help deliver our new kit to Chelsea fans around the world. Alongside our partners adidas and Yokohama, we are very proud of our new kit, and hope this special and unique opportunity will delight Uber riders around the world in the coming days.’
Fraser Robinson, EMEA Head of Business, Uber, added: ‘We are thrilled to team up with Chelsea FC — one of the top football teams in the world — for this exclusive promotion, which represents a first for Uber in the world of sports. We are always looking for ways to make the Uber experience even better for our millions of riders worldwide, and can’t wait to deliver Chelsea’s highly anticipated kits to fans.’
How it works:
- Download the Uber app
- Enter your city’s promo code* to unlock the ‘Chelsea’ vehicle view
- Request the ‘Chelsea’ option in the app
- If a vehicle is available, you’ll be wearing the latest kit within minutes
- Demand will be VERY HIGH and availability limited
* Local Promo Codes: LA - CHELSEAFCLA; NYC - CHELSEAFCNYC; Rio - CHELSEAFCRIO; Cape Town - CHELSEAFCCT; Moscow - CHELSEAFCMSK; Mumbai - CHELSEAFCMB; Shanghai - CHELSEAFCSH; Tokyo - CHELSEAFCTKY