A capacity crowd at Kingsmeadow for Chelsea Women’s first game of 2019 is guaranteed, and those in the stadium will have the chance of an even more special day thanks to a half-time prize draw.
As a thank you for the incredible support Emma Hayes’s side have received so far this season, all the tickets for Sunday’s game against Everton are free of charge, and they have all now been claimed by fans.
For those in the stadium for the game, there will be a lucky seat competition during the half-time interval with great prizes to be won, including:
• Two Chelsea Women season tickets for next season
• A signed Women’s team shirt
• A signed men’s team shirt
• A chance to meet the Women’s players at the next game
• Free tickets to the next game
And remember, you need to be in the stadium to be in with a chance of winning. Kick-off is 2pm.