From Wednesday 1 July, we will be safely opening the Stadium Megastore at Stamford Bridge in line with guidance provided by the UK Government and Public Health England.
We are pleased to welcome you back and look forward to seeing you at the Stadium Megastore.
As we re-open, the health of our supporters, visitors and staff is our top priority and we have introduced a number of measures to ensure the safety of all:
• Reduced capacity in store (which may require queuing outside of store)
• Hand sanitiser dispensers at store entrance and on shop floor
• Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day
• Directional and safety signage for appropriate social distancing
• Customers will not be permitted to try on merchandise
• Shirt printing services will be suspended 1to 9 July when the 20/21 home kit launches
• Extended exchange and refund policy from 30 to 90 days
In line with the ongoing safety measures, access to the Stamford Bridge site and the Stadium Megastore will be via the Stamford Gate only.
As part of Chelsea Football Club’s move towards a cashless stadium at Stamford Bridge, the Megastore will be accepting cashless transactions only, with an increase to the contactless limit from £30 to £45.
Our opening hours will be:
10am-5pm - Monday to Saturday
11am-5pm - Sunday
The Megastore will be closed on home match days.
Fans will not be admitted to the stadium and for our home games, the whole Stamford Bridge site will be closed to the public.
Chelsea Football Club understands the frustration for fans used to being at our games but please do not travel to Stamford Bridge or congregate in the nearby streets on match days. The same applies to away stadiums.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you at the Megastore soon. If you cannot make it to the Megastore, please visit our Online Megastore