From Saturday 18 July we will be safely opening the Stadium Tours and Museum and Frankie’s Sports Bar & Grill at Stamford Bridge, in line with guidance provided by the UK Government and Public Health England.
The opening of these venues follows the opening of the Stadium Megastore at the beginning of the month.
As we re-open, the health of our supporters, visitors and staff is our top priority and we have introduced the following guidelines that all visitors must follow:
Visitor guidelines for Stadium Tours and Museum
• Book your tour in advance: All tours must be booked a minimum of 24 hours in advance via online booking. We cannot process any same-day bookings.
• Social distancing: The Museum is open before and after the tour and will operate a one-way system ensuring all visitors can follow a clear, safe and designated pathway.
Tour group capacities have been significantly reduced to allow sufficient distancing within the stadium bowl and behind-the-scenes.
• PPE and face masks: All visitors are required to wear a face mask while in the Museum or in the stadium.
PPE masks are not provided and cannot be purchased onsite, so visitors must bring their own. All tours staff will be wearing face masks.
• Hand sanitisers: There will be numerous hand sanitiser stations throughout the tour route and visitors will be required to use them regularly.
• Toilets: There will be no toilet facilities available in either the Museum or through the Stadium Tours route. All visitors will need to use the toilets located next to the Megastore before entering the tour and Museum.
To ensure the safety of visitors and staff, some parts of the tour and Museum may not be available.
Visitor guidelines for Frankie’s Sports Bar & Grill
• Reduced opening hours (see below), with early closing at manager’s discretion. Guests are welcome at Frankie’s without a reservation, however, we do encourage reservations where possible
• Customers’ contact details: Our front-of-house team will collect customer contact details to support with contact tracing.
• Streamlined menu: We will be offering a smaller food menu, accessible – including all allergen information – via a QR code. All food will be serviced in self-contained disposable crockery and pre-wrapped cutlery.
• Table service only: Visitors will be allocated seating by a member of the front-of-house team. We will have fewer tables available inside the restaurant, but increased chairs and tables outside.
• Follow the signs: There will be directional and safety signage for appropriate social distancing within the restaurant
• Increased cleanliness: Our team will ensure an enhanced cleaning regime is adhered to before, during and after each table service.
• Toilets: Customers will have access to the toilet facilities within the restaurant.
The museum will be open between 9.30am and 5pm, with last entry at 4.30pm.
Tours will be available daily between 10am and 3pm, inclusive.
The Museum and Stadium Tours will be closed the day before and on home match days.
Frankie’s will be open between 11am and 10pm, with food service between midday and 9pm.
Please note that it is at the manager’s discretion to close the restaurant early if the venue is quiet.
Frankie’s will be closed on home match days.
Supporters will not be admitted to the stadium and, for our home games, the whole Stamford Bridge site will be closed to the public.
Supporters are reminded not to travel to Stamford Bridge or congregate in the nearby streets on match days. The same applies to away stadiums.
As part of Chelsea Football Club’s move towards a cashless stadium at Stamford Bridge, the above venues will be accepting cashless transactions only, with an increase to the contactless limit from £30 to £45. ApplePay and GooglePay will also be accepted as forms of payment.
We are working closely with our Official Payment Partner, Fiserv, to help provide a safe, secure and effective cashless solution.