There are several seats available on the Chelsea FC Fans’ Forum and the Access Forum, with supporters welcome to apply for a place.
Both Forums aim to establish a dialogue between the club and fans, therefore developing a better understanding of issues that affect supporters and provide an opportunity for the club to discuss new ideas with our followers.
The Access Forum represents a diverse range of our disabled supporters.
There are usually three meetings per season and they are held at Stamford Bridge on a non-match day during the early evening. Supporters are expected to attend the meetings in person. However, supporters who cannot attend in person due to a medical condition or disability can attend via Microsoft Teams.
To reflect the diverse nature of Chelsea's support, representatives are selected from a range of categories, each with their own qualifying criteria.
For the Fans' Forum, the club is seeking new members to represent the following categories:
- Access (must be an access club member or access season ticket
- Hospitality (must be a hospitality season ticket holder)
- 16-21 (must be a club member or season ticket holder and 16-21)
- 65 or over (must be a club member or season ticket holder and 65 or
- Overseas supporters club (must be an officer of an overseas supporters
- UK supporters club (must be an officer of a UK supporters club)
You must be in the appropriate category to represent that category and must be at least 16 years old at the closing date for applications (16 June).
For the Access Forum, there are seats available to represent the following categories:
- Non-ambulant season ticket holder (two vacancies)
- Ambulant member (two vacancies)
- Non-ambulant member (one vacancy)
- UK away scheme holder (one vacancy)
- UEFA away scheme holder (one vacancy)
Successful applicants will be invited to sit on the Forums for two years, after which time they will not be eligible to re-apply for a further four years. Supporters should only put their name forward if there are issues they wish to discuss with the club, as all Forum members are expected to make a significant contribution to the meetings.
The deadline of 5pm on Wednesday 16 June.
If you are unable to use the above option please call Civica on 020 8365 8909 who can post or email you a form