There are several seats available on the Chelsea FC Fans’ Forum and the Access Forum, with supporters welcome to apply for a place.
Both Forums aim to establish a dialogue between the club and fans, therefore developing a better understanding of issues that affect supporters and provide an opportunity for the club to discuss new ideas with our followers.
The Access Forum represents a diverse range of our disabled supporters.
There are usually three meetings per season and they are held at Stamford Bridge on a non-match day during the early evening for the Fans’ Forum and during the afternoon for the Access Forum. Supporters are expected to attend the meetings in person. However, supporters who cannot attend in person due to a medical condition or disability can attend via Microsoft Teams.
To reflect the diverse nature of Chelsea's support, representatives are selected from a range of categories, each with their own qualifying criteria.
For the Fans' Forum, the club is seeking new members to represent the following categories (one vacancy for each):
• Ethnically and culturally diverse (must be a season ticket holder or member and self-identify as ethnically and culturally diverse)
• Family stand (must be a family stand season ticket holder)
• Female (must be a season ticket holder or member and self-identify as female)
• LGBTQI+ (must be a season ticket holder or member and self-identify as LGBTQI+)
• Member (must be a member)
• UEFA away scheme (must be on the UEFA away scheme)
• UK away scheme (must be on the UK away scheme)
For the Access Forum, there are seats available to represent the following categories:
• Ambulant season ticket holder (two vacancies)
• Ambulant member (one vacancy)
• Non-ambulant member (one vacancy)
• UEFA away scheme holder (one vacancy)
Successful applicants will be invited to sit on the Forums for two years, after which time they will not be eligible to re-apply for a further four years. Supporters should only put their name forward if there are issues they wish to discuss with the club, as all Forum members are expected to make a significant contribution to the meetings. The minimum age for applicants is 16.
The deadline for applications is 4pm on Thursday 4 August.
To apply to become a representative, click here and then select the ‘Fans’ Forum’ or ‘Access Forum’ option.