The club recently sent out a fan survey to better understand the matchday experience of fans at Stamford Bridge.
We would like to thank all of those who took the time to provide their feedback.
We received more than 6000 responses with vital feedback that we will use to support our ongoing work to deliver you the best matchday experience when we can once again welcome you back to the stadium.
To explore this further we will be running fan consultations with selected representatives who will be contacted directly about taking part.
The initial survey results highlighted the following key themes.
1. When attending matches at Stamford Bridge, supporters consider the Premier League games as the most important competition, closely followed by the Champions League
2. Over half of season ticket holders told us that they receive good value for their season ticket but feel there is room for improvement in the experience
3. The view from seat is the primary factor when selecting seats in the stadium, followed by atmosphere and sitting with friends
4. Nearly half of season ticket holders said they were very interested or extremely interested in an enhanced season ticket option
5. When visiting Stamford Bridge on a matchday, fans are least satisfied with the quality of food and drink, queues and space in the concourse. These factors were ranked as the most important improvements we could make
After the fan consultations have concluded, a more detailed view of the survey results will be published.