Chelsea are back in the Champions League and we have all the information you need, including our possible opponents, ahead of this week’s group stage draw…
When and where is the draw?
- The draw takes place in Monaco on Thursday 29 August from 5pm UK time.
Champions League Draw: Which teams can get Chelsea get?
How can I follow the draw live?
- BT Sport will be broadcasting the draw live in the UK, while UEFA will be streaming it for free on their website. - You can also keep up to date with the draw on this website, the Fifth Stand App and our social media channels.
Who could Chelsea face in the Champions League?
- The 26 teams given direct entry to the group stage will be joined by the six winners of the play-off ties which conclude on Wednesday.- The teams will be split into four seeding pots. Pot one consists of the holders, the UEFA Europa League winners and the champions of the six highest-ranked nations. Pots two to four are determined by the club coefficient rankings.- No team can play a club from their own association, with the exact draw procedure to be confirmed before the ceremony.- The draw also establishes the groups for the UEFA Champions League path of the UEFA Youth League.
Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Zenit St Petersburg, PSG
Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli, Shakhtar Donetsk, Benfica, Tottenham Hotspur, Ajax
Bayer Leverkusen, RB Salzburg, Olympiacos, Valencia, Inter, Dinamo Zagreb, Lyon, Bruges
Galatasaray, RB Leipzig, Atalanta, Lille, Slavia Prague, Lokomotiv Moscow, Red Star Belgrade, Genk
Reliving the Dream - find out more about Chelsea's first Champions League campaign...
When are the Champions League group stage fixtures?
- Matchday one: 17/18 September- Matchday two: 1/2 October- Matchday three: 22/23 October- Matchday four: 5/6 November- Matchday five: 26/27 November- Matchday six: 10/11 December
When are the Champions League knockout stages?
- Round of 16 first leg: 18/19 and 25/26 February- Round of 16 second leg: 10/11 and 17/18 March- Quarter-final first leg: 7/8 April- Quarter-final second leg: 14/15 April- Semi-final first leg: 28/29 April- Semi-final second leg: 5/6 May
When is the Champions League final?
- 30 May 2020- Ataturk Olympic Stadium, Istanbul
Chelsea Members can enjoy priority ticket access to all our Champions League games this season. Make sure you don’t miss out with official Membership still on-sale. Click here to find out more and sign up today.