On Monday 12th April, we safely re-opened the Stadium Megastore at Stamford Bridge in line with guidance provided by the UK Government and Public Health England.
We are pleased to welcome you back and look forward to seeing you at the Stadium Megastore.
As we re-open, the health of our supporters, visitors and staff is our top priority and we have introduced a number of measures to ensure the safety of all:
• Reduced capacity in store (which may require queuing outside of store)
• Hand sanitiser dispensers at store entrance and on shop floor
• Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day
• Directional and safety signage for appropriate social distancing
• Customers will not be permitted to try on merchandise
• Shirt printing services will only be available for shirts purchased within the store on the day.
• Extended exchange and refund policy from 30 to 90 days
Monday to Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
The Stadium Megastore will be closed on home match days at Stamford Bridge.
Fans will not be admitted to the stadium for home games at Stamford Bridge, the whole site will be closed to the public.
As part of Chelsea Football Club’s move towards a cashless stadium at Stamford Bridge, the Stadium Megastore will be accepting cashless transactions only, with a contactless limit of £45.
Shirt printing will only be available on shirts purchased within the Stadium Megastore that day.
Printing Disclaimer: We regret that shirts custom printed with an individual’s name cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the shirt or the print is deemed by the store management to be faulty or not of acceptable quality. We are unable to exchange or refund a custom printed shirt or accept responsibility should a player leave the Club or change squad number. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.