Meet your footballing heroes on our exclusive Legends Tours – take a guided tour with a Chelsea Legend and hear recollections from their time at Stamford Bridge.
For two decades, the club has run unforgettable tour experiences with such Blues icons as Peter Osgood, Ron Harris, Kerry Dixon, Roy Bentley, Gianfranco Zola, Carlo Cudicini, Peter Bonetti, Michael Essien and many more...
These very special 90-minute tour experiences include behind-the-scene locations including the press room, home dressing room, players’ tunnel and pitchside with the bonus of one of Chelsea’s players with you throughout. Ask them your questions, take photographs with them and hear anecdotes from their Chelsea careers; it's the perfect present for any Chelsea FC supporter!
Tickets for the Legends Tours include access to the award-winning Chelsea FC Museum, a lanyard/medal gift and a magnificent souvenir photograph with both the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League trophy.
Legends Tours places are strictly limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
The club is delighted to announce the following fantastic Legends Tours in 2020 and 2021:
- Ron Harris | Saturday 5 September 2020 | 4pm
- Ron Harris | Saturday 10 October 2020 | 4pm
- Ron Harris | Saturday 14 November 2020 | 4pm
- Ron Harris | Saturday 16 January 2021 | 4pm
- Kerry Dixon | Sunday 17 January 2021 | 3.30pm
- Ron Harris | Saturday 13 March 2021 | 4pm
- Kerry Dixon | Sunday 14 March 2021 | 3.30pm
- Ron Harris | Saturday 10 April 2021 | 4pm
- Kerry Dixon | Sunday 11 April 2021 | 3.30pm
- Ron Harris | Saturday 8 May 2021 | 4pm
- Kerry Dixon | Sunday 9 May 2021 | 3.30pm