Meet your footballing heroes on our exclusive Legends Tours – take a guided tour with a Chelsea Legend and hear recollections from their time at Stamford Bridge.
For two decades, the club has run unforgettable tour experiences with such Blues icons as Peter Osgood, Ron Harris, Roy Bentley, Gianfranco Zola, Kerry Dixon, Carlo Cudicini, Peter Bonetti, Michael Essien and many more...
These very special 90-minute tour experiences include behind-the-scene locations including the press room, home dressing room, players’ tunnel and pitchside with the bonus of one of Chelsea’s players with you throughout. Ask them your questions, take photographs with them and hear anecdotes from their Chelsea careers; it's the perfect present for any Chelsea FC supporter!
Tickets for the Legends Tours include access to the award-winning Chelsea FC Museum, a lanyard/medal gift and a magnificent souvenir photograph with both the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League trophy.
Legends Tours places are strictly limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
The club is delighted to announce the following fantastic Legends Tours in 2020:
- Ron Harris | Saturday 18 January 2020 | 4pm
- Tore Andre Flo | Sunday 19 January 2020 | 3pm
- Carlo Cudicini | Sunday 2 February 2020 | 3pm
- Ron Harris | Saturday 14 March 2020 | 4pm
- Tore Andre Flo | Sunday 15 March 2020 | 3pm
- Carlo Cudicini | Sunday 5 April 2020 | 3pm
- Ron Harris | Saturday 9 May 2020 | 4pm
- Ron Harris | Sunday 21 June 2020 | 3.30pm