- English Women's Super League
- Continental Tyres Cup | Group D
|SEASON TICKET HOLDERS (EXTRAS) & MEMBERS||23 Oct 2019||AVAILABLE SOON|
|GENERAL SALE||23 Oct 2019||AVAILABLE SOON|
Experience award-winning hospitality with Club Chelsea.
Matchday packages for all home fixtures are available now, and include your match ticket, pre and post-match entertainment as well as dining and drinks options.
Packages are available from £195 +VAT.
To find out more and book your seats, email our team or call us on 0371 811 1955.
CHELSEA FC TICKET EXCHANGE
This service has been designed to enable season ticket holders who are unable to attend a match a safe, secure and reliable way to sell their seat/s to other season ticket holders and members.
There is a separate log-in area for the ticket exchange, with access gained using a season ticket or membership number and a date of birth.
Selling - How does it work?
Season ticket holders are able to ‘list’ their seat/s from six weeks before a game they are unable to attend and recoup the cost of their ticket at the pro-rata price (subject to the ticket being sold).
Tickets will need to be listed individually so if you hold more than one season ticket, please be advised that you need to log in to each account and add them to the exchange separately.
Season ticket holders who have sold their tickets successfully shall be reimbursed within seven working days after the match taking place.
Buying – How does it work?
One of the benefits of being a season ticket holder or a member is the ability to purchase tickets through our ticket exchange.
Tickets that have been listed will be shown at the full match ticket price for member. All tickets purchased through the exchange will be at one ticket per member and transactions will be processed by the box office.
Tickets will then be posted, subject to there being sufficient time to receive them. If there is not enough time, we will hold them at the box office for collection. In order to collect tickets, you will need to present your season ticket or membership card and the confirmation email at the box office.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to access a PDF of the terms and conditions for the ticket exchange.
• We will only accept group booking for matches that go on general sale.
• Minimum order of 10 tickets.
• Juveniles under the age of 14 must be accompanied by someone over 18 years old
• Group bookings are only available for the games listed on the drop down on the Group Booking form. Games not listed are NOT available for a group booking.
• Orders taken by the normal online booking system take priority over group bookings.
• Before making a request please check on the Ticket News page for match information