To apply for a Disabled Supporters Membership please complete the Disabled Supporter Membership application form and return with your Proof of Disability. Forms can be returned by post or by email.
You can download PDF or Interactive versions of the form using the relevant links at the bottom of this page. Alternatively, you can request an application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All forms will be sent via email.
Disabled Supporter Memberships cannot be purchased online.
Membership for our supporters with disabilities also carries a personal assistant ticket free of charge, the personal assistant’s ticket is automatically assigned to the disabled Member.
Chelsea FC reserves the right to request proof of disability before issuing a Season TeamCard or Membership for disabled supporters for the coming season. All applicants (including disabled Season Ticket Holders and Members renewing) must include proof of disability valid within the last year from the date of application with their completed application form.
Proof of disability must include proof of one of the following:
• receipt of the middle or higher rate of the Disability Living Allowance (mobility or care component);
• receipt of the standard or enhanced rate of daily living component of the Personal Independence Payment;• receipt of the enhanced rate of the mobility component of the Personal Independence Payment;
• receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance, the Employment and Support Allowanceor the Attendance Allowance; or
• a personal letter from a hospital to confirm that the person is in receipt of support services.
• a copy of a local authority blind & visually impaired person’s registration card or a CVI document.
• a copy of an entitlement to War Pensioners Mobility Supplement letter.
Please note that receipt of an Orange/Blue badge will not be considered sufficient proof of disability.
Once we have received and approved your application, we will email you to advise payment is required. Payment must then be made through your online ticketing account. We no longer accept payment card details via post or email.
To view our Membership tiers for the new 2021/22 season, click the link below.