Loyalty points will only apply to match tickets purchased from the ticket office/telesales.
Please note that whilst matches are sold at a reduced capacity, loyalty points will not be awarded to supporters.
HOW QUICKLY ARE LOYALTY POINTS ACTIVATED?
New loyalty points and newly-purchased memberships take a minimum of 48 hours to be activated.
HOW DO YOU GAIN LOYALTY POINTS?
Points will be awarded for purchasing tickets, with the amount of points gained dependent on opposition/competition.
One point: Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham. UEFA Competition Home and Away Matches in the FA Premier League.
Three points: All remaining home and away Premier League matches.
Five points: FA Cup matches (excluding the semi-final and final), League Cup Home and Away Matches (excluding the final), UEFA competition group stage Home Matches, all UEFA competition Away Matches (excluding for the avoidance of doubt the UEFA competition Finals), the Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup Final and the FIFA Club World Cup.
WHICH MATCHES ARE SOLD USING LOYALTY POINTS?
In addition to any domestic cup finals, FA Cup semi-finals, match tickets for the Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham home and away matches will be sold on a loyalty-point basis where possible.
Away matches against Crystal Palace, Fulham and West Ham United will also be sold on a loyalty-point basis where possible.
The final home and away matches of the season will also be sold on a loyalty-point basis.
Chelsea Football Club reserves the right to apply the use of the loyalty points process to the buying of match tickets for any other fixture outside of the matches listed above, if required.
Chelsea Football Club also reserves the right to allow season ticket holders a further opportunity to apply for the members' away match ticket allocation should they not sell out in adequate time.
- Points will not be awarded for attendance at any domestic cup final or the FA Cup semi-final. and Youth, Women and Friendly matches.
- Points will be issued per match and not per match ticket.
- Further point bonuses may be attached to specific matches during the season.
- Loyalty points take a minimum of 48 hours to be added to season ticket TeamCard/membership cards once a sale has been processed.
- If any season tickets become available for future seasons, the loyalty points scheme will be used