General Sale Tickets
Match tickets sold on general sale for all Premier League home matches or Europa League home games (in seasons applicable) will be sold at a £5 price increase (adults) and £2.50 price increase (juveniles/senior citizens) on the members' admission price, subject to availability. No cash payments will be accepted at the ticket office for general sales.
Methods of Payment
We currently accept the following methods of payment:
Ticket office: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Electron Cards
Online sales : Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Cash payments are also accepted at the ticket office from personal callers only. No cash payments will be accepted at the ticket office for general sales.
Internet, telephone and ticket office purchasing
Tickets may be purchased by season ticket holders/members at the ticket office, via telephone on 0371 811 1905 (International 020 7835 6000) and through this website.
All home and away games will go on sale online at 7am (UK time).
All home and away games will go on sale at the ticket office and via telesales at 9.15am (UK time).
Ninety-five per cent of tickets for each game will be sold online and five per cent will be sold to personal callers at the ticket office/telesales.
Chelsea FC reserve the right to alter this split of tickets at any time.
Subject to availability, the general public will be able to purchase tickets from the ticket office and via this website.
Posting of home match tickets
All home match tickets will be posted 18 days before the matchday.
Please note, we do not serve alcohol in the Family Enclosure.
- Matchday Information Guide DOWNLOAD
- Visiting Supporters Guide DOWNLOAD
- Access Statement DOWNLOAD
- Supporters Information Guide DOWNLOAD
- Season TeamCard, Membership and Match Tickets Conditions of Issue DOWNLOAD
- Ticketing Policy DOWNLOAD
- Disabled Ticketing Policy DOWNLOAD
- Ticket Exchange Terms & Conditions DOWNLOAD
- Supporters' Club Policy DOWNLOAD
- Chelsea Women's Ticketing Policy DOWNLOAD
- Chelsea Women's Conditions of Use DOWNLOAD
- Ground Regulations DOWNLOAD
- Appeals Procedure DOWNLOAD