Below you can access copies of the fixtures in Word, Excel, Outlook and Google ICS formats (for syncing with mobile phones).
WORD & EXCEL
These instructions are for Microsoft Outlook 2016 however it should also work for other versions of Outlook although menu names and locations may be slightly different. Note you MUST use the instructions, if you simply download the file and double click it then only one calendar entry will be added instead of all of them.
- 'Right' click here to download the calendar file and save it to your Desktop
- Open Outlook. Click the File tab. Click Open & Export and then Import/Export.
- Select "import an Icalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" from the list of options. Click Next.
- Browse and select the file basic.ics file you downloaded above. Select OK.
- Choose whether you wish to import into your current calendar or create a new separate one.
- Done. The games should now be in your calendar
IMPORTANT NOTE : Outlook does not automatically update the times or dates should they change, or when new games are added, so you will need to manually update fixture changes as the season progresses. Or you can delete all the entries and repeat the process with the latest file.
MOBILE DEVICES - IPHONE, IPAD, ANDROID
Please follow these instructions, note you may find it easier to do the first few steps on a desktop computer.
- log into your Google account you use on your phone
- go to our Google Calendar
- in the bottom right hand corner click the + symbol
- say 'Yes' when asked if you want to add the calendar
- on your device refresh your calendar and it should be added
- click here to view our Google Calendar on a web page